Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tribute to Ooki ~Simplicity...~

‘The End’ by J^Beam & Jam Central
Intro: (D, Bm, D, Bm,)x 2(Plucking), G (single strum)

................D....
I’m turning the pages
.....................Bm...
Had been through the stages
...................A......
Where nothing else matters
........G.....
In the end……..

..................D...
I’m stuck in this mess
.................Bm..........
I’m lost in this maze of Life
........A.............
Feeling blind and daze
...............G......
Can’t find the end……..

Chorus:
(pause).......D......
So I bid you farewell
..........Bm.....
My fellow Friends
.............A....................G
Put all your hopes in the Wishing Well
...........D............Bm............A....G
We’ll meet again in the end….. in the end

Here I sought for an answer
What future holds I wonder
Each day I say my prayer
For it to end

Will I stand a chance
When nothing makes sense anymore
What’s left to embrace
In the end……

Chorus:
So I bid you farewell
My fellow Friends
Put all your hopes in the Wishing Well
We’ll meet again in the end….. in the end
…… in the end… (fade)

3 comments:

  1. Honestly, it's a sad song..... i knew Mandy in Dec 1999, cool gal who brought me and my friends sround Melbourne. I was in my final year and was on the way back to Malaysia. All I did for her kind favour was giving her a cool haircut that she was so fond of then. She really appreciates simple little things. That's the first and the last time I've met her personally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll most definitely let her know that you send your respects

    just one thing.. can I have a name?

    (or drop me a mail: flml@hotmail.com)

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete