Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Portrait of Me

Portrait of Me by J'Beam & Jam Central (2005)


Verse 1

Am.................................

Looking back at the days,

Em.................................

When we were so young,

Am.............................................Em

Those were the days you used to say,

Dm.........................................G...........

“Life’s full of Hate and Anger, you’ll see”


Verse 2

Am.................................

Looking back at the days,

Em........................................

When nothing seems to matter,

Am................................................Em

Those were the words you used to say,

Dm.........................................G............

Pieces of guilts bond together, like Sin….


Chorus

Am................................

You are a Portrait of Me,

C..........................

Colours fading…..,

F..........................

But I could still see,

.......Dm..........G............

The scars You left in Me,

F.........................

Let me drown…..

Dm...............G................

I’m lost in an open sea….


Verse 3

Am............................................

Looking back from my shoulders,

Em...................................................

Of all the things We’ve gone together,

Am................................

Help me I’m falling apart,

Em.........................

Till death do us part,

Dm....................................G........

Silence is my rapture….. in Me….


Chorus

Chorus (Solo)


Bridge

F...............................G.....................

Take My hands, take My hands…….

...............Am

I’m Drowning,

F................................G....................

Take My hands, take My hands…….

...........Am

Suffocating……


Outro

Am........................................

Picture painted on the wall…..

Em..................................Am.......C

Who’s the Painter of My Life…..(Fade Away)

No comments:

Post a Comment