Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rumours says that.........

I was on the way driving home and it seems like most petrol station is packed with motorist queuing. I thought to myself if there is a rise in petrol again, which was recently increased by 40%. It would be crazy if the price would increase any further, twice within a month?

I called up a close friend who works in the oil & gas industry for further confirmation, before I decide to be part of the queue myself. Well, it seems like there was a rumour that ALL petrol stations will be closed in the next 3 days, this of course worries the entire Kuching motorist. Rumours or not but no one is taking no chances........ It then came to my conscience that the hike in petrol has been topic for some irresponsible citizen to take it as a joke or hoax to create nuisance to all. Little do they know that this ridiculous act causes traffics to bottle neck unnecessarily.

What would the next hoax be?.......... All petrol station to operates from 9-5?!

No comments:

Post a Comment